KelsC. Consulting ServicesOptimize Your Performance
Performance Improvement Services for Individuals & Organizations
Individual Career Development
Organizational Process Improvement
Consulting support for professional services firms looking to grow and expand. For the organization who is great at servicing their clients, but needs support looking internally and identifying opportunities for optimization and improvement to meet long-term goals.
Employee Best Practice Coaching
Services for Professional Services Firms
KelsC. Consulting supports the high level advisory of professional services firms looking to improve operations, increase sales, and adjust market positioning – including the support of:
- Organizational Turnaround & Performance Improvement
- Market Positioning & Strategy
- Service Line & Strategic Offering Development
- Client Retention & Relationship Based Sales Cultivation
KelsC. Consulting works with professional services firms to ensure the appropriate recruitment, training and retention of their workforce to meet the ongoing goals and operational objectives of the firm. This includes the evaluation of the organization’s hiring approach, and the delivery of employee best practice training as needed.
Schedule an Initial Consultation with KelsC. Today!
Services for Individuals
Career Coaching & Advising
KelsC. Consulting supports the long-term growth of individuals’ careers from career initiation through the continued development of their career. Career coaching services include:
- Career Growth Strategy & Positioning
- Company / Position Evaluation
- Resume / Cover Letter / LinkedIn Review
- Interview Preparation
- Job Offer Evaluation & Negotiation
- Work – Life Balancing
To learn more about KelsC.’s individual coaching process and fee structure, visit the Coaching Details page.
Employee Best Practice Coaching & Training
- Public Speaking
- Presentation & Meeting Preparation
- Effective Communication Approach
- Management Team Leadership & Development
- Successful Project Management
- Personal Brand Development Professionalism
- Health System CIO
- Adrian C